Re: F-Spot 0.3.3

On 06/02/07, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
Larry released F-Spot 0.3.3 yesterday. This version, as 0.3.2, was
mainly focused on fixed the latest bugs introduced by 0.3.1 and also on
fixing some quite old bugs.

>From the NEWS file:
f-spot 0.3.3 - Feb 05 2007 - Pancakes
     * Fix the insensitive editors problem.
     * Lots of other fixes

Get it from the usual place (http://f-spot.org), read the full Changelog
from svn logs (the Changelog file is no longer uptodate) and get the
full list of closed bugs on bugzilla.

Enjoy this release, it's 'the better F-Spot so far' but the development
continue.

regards

Thanks for the update. I'm really pressed with studies, but I'll try
to test some of my favorite patches with 0.3.3.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/long_answer/what_is_a_router.html
http://cabab.com