library routine called out of sequence

I compiled the 0.3.5 version myself and ever since, after I try to
export a picture, I get this error:

"Error uploading <picture name> to <folder>: library routine called out
of sequence".

Anybody know of possible solutions?

Also, although I've been using f-spot for a couple of months now (I really like
it by the way), I do find some things not very intuitive.
It's mostly just one thing right now:

When I select a bunch of pictures and try to email them, the sizes are
listed as "small, large, etc." That doesn't mean anything to me. I would
like to resize them all to 800x600 for example. I don't know what small
or large means. Does it make sense?

Similarly, when I try to export an image to a folder and want to resize
it, only one of the resolution numbers is given. Why not give the
ability to specify both?

Otherwise, I've got no complaints. Thanks everybody involved for the hard work.

Sergei