Re: A Couple of Tips for Importing from camera to F-spot

Op di, 26-09-2006 te 09:23 +0200, schreef Stephane Delcroix:
> - please refer to the version of f-spot you're using (0.1.11 probably)

Indeed, 0.1.11 is the version of F-Spot in Ubuntu Dapper (current stable
release).

> - check the newest version, there's now an option (in the Preference
> Dialog) to change the Default Import Directory. But I'm not sure if it's
> in 0.2.0, O.2.1 or for the upcoming one.

The development version (Edgy) currently has F-Spot 0.2.0.

It is quite easy to build an Ubuntu package of the latest F-Spot release
(I have 0.2.1 for Dapper compiled, so I can send it to whoever wants it,
or explain how to build one).

Unfortunately, 0.2.1 doesn't have the --photodir and --basedir options,
but it does have the much requested feature of resizing photos before
sending by e-mail.

--
Martijn Vermaat

mvermaat cs vu nl