Re: A Couple of Tips for Importing from camera to F-spot

Hi aleska,

thanks for this review and howto on your blog. Here's my comments:
- please refer to the version of f-spot you're using (0.1.11 probably)
- check the newest version, there's now an option (in the Preference
Dialog) to change the Default Import Directory. But I'm not sure if it's
in 0.2.0, O.2.1 or for the upcoming one.

regards,

--
Stephane Delcroix
stephane delcroix org