Re: Unable to start F-spot

On 26/09/06, Thomas Van Machelen <thomas vanmachelen gmail com> wrote:
Hi Dotan,

QueuedSqliteCommand looks like a class coming from a patch somewhere,
(as far as i remember it comes from the JobScheduler class).  So this is
not a stock f-spot, and there probably is something wrong with the
patch.  Could you first try to launch a stock f-spot?

Regards,
Thomas

Yes, the system-wide F-spot I can start, it's just the /unstable that
I can't. And, yes, I was trying to test to JobScheduler patch...
I'll add this info to the JobScheduler bug so that it will be known. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://gmail-com.com