Re: Why wont it do what I want it to do?

Hi Janne,

I don't know enough about f-spot to configure it correctly for you, but
it sounds like gthumb would do the kind of things you want.

     gthumb
     http://gthumb.sourceforge.net/features.html

regards,

- mark
  sydney, australia
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/m487396
  Power corrupts. PowerPoint corrupts absolutely.