Re: Importing tagged photos does not assign tags to photos!

For that matter, I suppose that I could export the entire database to
SQL commands, and then edit them in Kate. I could then erase the
database and upload my new edited database. I'm not getting along with
sqlite, though, and ".help" doesn't (I am open to the possibility that
the problem is between the keyboard and the chair, however, as I've
never touched anything like this before).

What would be the command for dumping the database to database.txt,
and then the other command for importing fixed_database.txt to sqlite?
I know that this is a RTFM, but TFM is brighter than I...

Thank you.

Dotan