Re: Importing tagged photos does not assign tags to photos!

I just noticed that in the original bug report, the behaviour that I'm
experiencing (the importation of tags, yet the tag not being assigned
to the photo) is the behaviour of an unpatched F-spot.

Also, I just tried to import via pic.jpg.xmp (which I believe the
patch covers as well), and that failed too.

Might my F-spot be unpatched? How could I check that without recompiling it?

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://ie-only.com