Re: Album Support

My impression of the requirement was actually more that one album would
correspond essentially to one f-spot.db - that is, one collection of
photos and tags. The example would be for when someone's got a collection
on a detachable hard drive or network drive or whatever.

At any rate, I don't know that I'd really use either feature, to be
honest. Does anyone personally have a need for it? Maybe calling it a
'slide show' would be more clear to people?