Re: My top Goal list

On 8/27/06, Marcus Hast <marcushast gmail com> wrote:
> > * Printing support. The basics would be that the same sizes aren't
> > used everywhere. So it should be possible to alter the crop ratios
> > depending on what you want to print. A basic aid for printing could be
> > to add a "DPI" calcuation for the image. ...

> Maybe it would be benificial to modularize this as a output/export module?

I think those two would be good to have directly in the UI. Making
collages and such is a different story, and that may be better off in
a module.

I'm not sure how modules are are intended to work and if they are
supposed to have completely different GUIs. That could be a bit
annoying for the user.

I thought modules should be able to extend the gui. If that is not the case then it is probably a bad idea to put it in a module. My thought was that everything that the printing code should be able to do a export module should be able todo, and therefore the printing code could be a export module.