Re: My top Goal list

My list,

Ordered roughly by importance

0) ScaleEmail patch into Edgy:

1) Plugins:  I don't know how many times in the last something has come up that we have wanted to do as a plugin.

2) Query:  At least the simple form, advanced and tray to come later.

3) Albums:  Import folder / Photos folder a bit confusing, even with patches.  I liked the email that was sent to the list earlier this week about having various "Albums" as a user friendly way to have multiple Photos/DBs. (ability to move/merge/split/etc albums eventually)

4) Rename/Move photos: It would be nice to be able to move photos once they are imported.

5) WorkerThread (Async):  Not the sexiest thing ever, but it allows a lot of really cool functionality.

6) Unit test:  Even less sexy than WorkerThread, but could really help QC.  Its a major PITA to get started, but it ends up being like using VCS, once you get used to it, you feel vulnerable when you don't.

I haven't included import (which for me would be 1 or 2), which we all know needs work because Larry mentioned it was going to be one of the first things on his plate when he gets back.

Ben