Re: Import patch

In that case, perhaps create a new tag called IMPORTED_TAGS or something,
and put the structure under this one.
IMPORTED_TAGS
  Location     (header)
    Home       (tag)
  City         (header)
    New York   (tag)
    Tokyo      (tag)
  Country
    USA
    Australia
  Copyright
    Peter
etc.

I had begun some work on that, because I knew it would be necessary.
Moreover, there is a problem with this approach: the tags are translated and stored in the DB as translated strings. So somebody who uses f-spot in various locales would end up with "Imported tags" and "Étiquettes importées", for example. I made some small changes to the tag class so that "EnglishNames" are always stored in the DB, but translated names are displayed. I do not know if this is considered useful.

--
JCD