Re: Import patch

On Fr, 2006-04-21, 08:22, Warren Baird skrev:
> Hi all,

Hi

>    - It scans xmp data in jpeg headers or an xmp 'sidecar' (foo.jpg.xmp)

Nice

>    - any new tags created are *not* deleted if the import is canceled.

Could be done later...

>    - new tags are created at the top level - you need to drag them to
> the right location in the tree.  They are created as categories so
> children can be added if needed...

What happens if you have both managed to take some photos of "Paris" (as
in Hilton), as well as of your wife in Paris.
Would it be possible to distinguise between the city/location etc Paris
from the Person (I guess keyword) Paris

>    - it assumes that it is kosher to add a GetTagByName method to
> PhotoStore -- I haven't heard anything from my question about this
> yesterday.
>
> If I haven't heard anything in a couple of days, I'm going to try to
> find a bug to attach this to...

Looking forward to it :)
And especially the acceptance into head :)

/Bengt