Re: Import patch

On Fr, 2006-04-21, 08:22, Warren Baird skrev:
> Hi all,
>
> here's my initial import patch.   It ended up being pretty short, for
> all the screwing around I did to get it working...
>
> It does make a few simplifying assumptions:
>
>    - as discussed in another thread, it assumes that any items contained
> within an RDF Bag are tags
>
>    - It scans xmp data in jpeg headers or an xmp 'sidecar' (foo.jpg.xmp)
>
>    - any new tags created are *not* deleted if the import is canceled.
>
>    - new tags are created at the top level - you need to drag them to
> the right location in the tree.  They are created as categories so
> children can be added if needed...
>
>    - it assumes that it is kosher to add a GetTagByName method to
> PhotoStore -- I haven't heard anything from my question about this
> yesterday.
>
> If I haven't heard anything in a couple of days, I'm going to try to
> find a bug to attach this to...

I guess I have done something bad...
./PreferenceDialog.cs(44,20): error CS0117: `FSpot.Preferences' does not
contain a definition for `SLIDESHOW_INTERVAL'
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings

I patched my latest cvs copy (which is from a week ago or so), make clean,
make distclean, autogen, make... error

Autogen as follows (two different tries)
./autogen.sh --prefix=/home/bengt/unstable/f-spot --with-gnome-screensaver
./autogen.sh --prefix=/home/bengt/unstable/f-spot

What am I missing :(

/Bengt

--
Bengt Thuree   bengt thuree com