Re: Meta-Data Import

On 4/11/06, Bengt Thuree wrote:

> But only the RAW files, all files that can have the tags embedded should
> have it. I do not really want to try to explain to my folks why I need to
> send two files for every picture to them... as well as for backup and
> future proofing.

And when you apply a chain of effects (cropping, levels, colorization,
USM), do you store information about it in one large database and send
its copy to your folks every time you send photos? :) Or do you send
both original and changed version with detailed instructions how to do
what you did? :)

Alexandre