Re: Meta-Data Import

Okay, I think we agree completely then.  Your scheme is exactly what I
had in mind.

I had just suggested that some (rare) users might want the option of the
sidecar for all files, but that certainly wouldn't be the default.  I
just know that there are a few people who don't even want their jpegs
touched for fear of corruption.  The vast majority of us though are
happy with modifying the files.