Re: Meta-Data Import

On Ti, 2006-04-11, 14:53, Alexandre Prokoudine skrev:
> On 4/11/06, Bengt Thuree wrote:
>
>> But only the RAW files, all files that can have the tags embedded should
>> have it. I do not really want to try to explain to my folks why I need
>> send two files for every picture to them... as well as for backup and
>> future proofing.
>
> And when you apply a chain of effects (cropping, levels, colorization,
> USM), do you store information about it in one large database and send
> its copy to your folks every time you send photos? :) Or do you send
> both original and changed version with detailed instructions how to do
> what you did? :)

:) In my case I prefere quantity infront of quality...
At least that way I will have a lot of pictures of my kids, and what we
have done.
Takes to long time to go through all pictures and modify to much...
Tag them is something I will do though, as soon as it works... (read tags
from photo is missing).
Sending shrinked down photos is also missing. Can't send 15 pictures where
each one is 2MB+

/Bengt