Re: Meta-Data Import

On Ti, 2006-04-11, 10:17, David Moore skrev:
> How do you propose doing that with arbitrary RAW files?

:) For the moment I am only shooting in JPG...
So the RAW files can not keep the XMP/EXIF/IPTC tags embeeded?
If not, then the raw files should have an separate file (sidecar?) with
the same name but .xmp extension.

But only the RAW files, all files that can have the tags embedded should
have it. I do not really want to try to explain to my folks why I need to
send two files for every picture to them... as well as for backup and
future proofing.

/Bengt