Re: Grouping while importing

Bengt Thuree wrote:
I would prefere not to use (version), but to use ._version_. or something
that does not need to be escaped in command line.
Also, use something that is easy to remove  Separated by ._ for instance.

I'd rather not rely on filenames at all. Storing the md5 (or something else that is relatively unique) of the parent file in the image metadata would be the best choice.

But as the (version) convention is the current way how f-spot names the versions, it was the first thing that came to mind.

- S