Re: sqlite

Hi! I'm new on this list, so first I'll introduce myself... My name is
Jaime Iniesta, I'm 32, I live in Madrid, Spain, and I'm learning to
program in mono with C# and GTK#. I'm a GNU/Linux Fedora Core 4 user.

I'm trying to compile F-Spot, but it doesn't work because it doesn't
find sqlite on my machine. I have sqlite3 installed, reading a recent
email to this list it seems like you need sqlite2!

*******
(...)
checking jpeglib.h usability... yes
checking jpeglib.h presence... yes
checking for jpeglib.h... yes
checking for sqlite_last_insert_rowid in -lsqlite... no
configure: error: sqlite not found
*******

What can I do to compile the source? I don't want to uninstall sqlite3
and go back to sqlite2 if this is not needed, I guess the configure
script will be updated soon...

I'd like to have it running soon as I'm preparing myself for the GNOME
programmers meeting on Zaragoza, Spain, next August 17th...
http://live.gnome.org/3EncuentroZaragoza2005Talleres

Thanks !

--

Jaime Iniesta AKA Capitán planeta
email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com