Re: [evolution-patches] Re: Various libebook patches
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- Cc: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>, evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Re: Various libebook patches
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 11:30:13 -0500
On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 10:43, Chris Toshok wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 06:33, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > > Implementing a default folder setting is trivial with the new ESource
> > > stuff (just add a defaultfolder="true" property to that source.) We
> > > *could* make the default folder stuff actually work and just not use it
> > > from evolution. Add an e_book_set_default_addressbook call as well,
> > > make it default to "On This Computer/Personal"...
> > What we really need to do is make stuff like the ESourceSelector and
> > ESourceOptionMenu available for people to use in their apps, then a lot
> > of the selection of sources becomes easy.
> but what about non-gui apps?
They can still set arbitrary properties like the completion stuff does,
or simply use the UIDs to remember.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev