Re: [evolution-patches] Re: Various libebook patches
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>, evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Re: Various libebook patches
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 10:01:56 -0500
> > If we're going to have default folders, we need to do them for real like
> > in 1.4. If we're not, then the user always needs to be able to choose
> > what folder to use, and the code always needs to work with ESources, and
> > there shouldn't be a "get local addressbook" call, because it will just
> > encourage people to write broken code.
> I had totally forgotten about the "Default Folders" option in
> Keep e_book_get_default_addressbook() and it should return what the user
> has set as the Default in Evo. Makes perfect sense!
The problem is that the current plan is to not have the default folders
settings in 2.0.
] [Thread Prev