Re: [Evolution] Stop Evolution Automatically Asking to Decrypt Messages

When I select to view the message it first asks for my passphrase, I
select CANCEL and then it opens the email and shows the unencrypted
message which is what I want, only without the request for passphrase
first.

So just to clarify. The email will decrypt without entering a
passphrase?

Does it always ask for a passphrase on all encrypted messages?

What sort of encryption is it? GPG? And can you see what it is trying
to unlock when it asks for the passphrase?

P.