Re: [Evolution] Stop Evolution Automatically Asking to Decrypt Messages

To clarify the problem:

I select a GPG encrypted email message to open.
After selecting it to open I am automatically asked for a Ppassphrase.
I enter nothing and select CANCEL.
The encrypted email message opens and I see the message unencrypted
like below (sortened on purpose) and I also get the warning the message
could not be decrypted.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----

hQIMA2dOFQH5nz+vAQ//Tk+hRxatM6q9VOxn26chq/ULjg5vB4ah+PJOcZ3y1rdl
GwZbwkZTuIX34ZiRT8AYF670Ui75BRBSorS7RTMygZ1TvARKVXrT/KolsqncIgH+
4EYNaHpDm6ryY1eAPsVjxuE+DKjO1Q0pxqQD8L/PX1Vmoti8bet4NhUKyo4Ykd45xRPckwK
hDowGfX22E3+ACAXAVDJYy4Z2j6AFS1rE0fh7TubJ=359N

-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

What I am looking for is to be able to open the email message as a
normal email without the prompt for a passphrase. Basically I want to
"disable all GPG" in Evolution.

N.