Re: [Evolution] Stop Evolution Automatically Asking to Decrypt Messages

Thanks for your reply.

When I select to view the message it first asks for my passphrase, I
select CANCEL and then it opens the email and shows the unencrypted
message which is what I want, only without the request for passphrase
first.

There are no filters and preview is not selected.