Re: [Evolution] New button no longer works

On Thu, 2022-09-22 at 13:11 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
How do I get back my New button functionality?

        Hi,
I guess your distro updated glib (sometimes called glib2) under the
hood. They changed some behavior in glib, which breaks this. Try to
move to another view and back (Ctrl+2, followed by Ctrl+1), which
should populate the New button (and the File->New menu) again.

The shortcuts still work, Ctrl+Shift+M should open the new mail message
composer window.

For the reference, it's filled as:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1969

        Bye,