Re: [Evolution] New button no longer works

You need to tell us what version of Evolution you are using (Help ->
About)

But now, restarting Evolution no longer fixes the New button functionality: Clicking
the New button yields no blank email form. Now the only way I can make a new email
is to click an address from an existing email, change that address to the one I want
to send to, and then fill in the subject and message.

If you run Evolution from the command line, do you get any messages
when you click on "New"?

P.