Re: [Evolution] Forwarding a mail to action fraud that is potentially fraudulent

On Thu, 2022-09-15 at 08:13 +0100, Steve T via evolution-list wrote:
Data Command failed: Message contains malware (detected as
Sanesecurity.Phishing.Fake.Coin.29059.UNOFFICIAL)

        Hi,
the "Data Command" means DATA command on the SMTP level, aka it's the
server returning the error.

I have a different EMail client on my phone, so I've just forwarded
the message from there to see what happened. It appears to forward
ok.

Interesting, I'm wondering how they could workaround that SMTP server
error. Unless they use a different sending server. Anyway, it's good
you found a way.
        Bye,
        Milan