Re: [Evolution] Forwarding a mail to action fraud that is potentially fraudulent

On Thu, 2022-09-15 at 06:59 +0100, Steve T via evolution-list wrote:
Is that message from Evolution or from my mail provider, and if from
Evolution, can I disable the scam check for an individual mail?

        Hi,
I'd need to see an exact message and when it shows up to know for sure,
but I guess it returns your SMTP server. You can see what's going on
under the hood when you run Evolution as:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=smtp evolution

and try to re-send the message. I guess you use SMTP, you did not say
that.

I do not know whether acceptable by the recipients, but maybe if you
save the message to an mbox file (right-click it, it's in the context
menu), then compress it with a .zip and that compressed file will be
sent to the involved parties, then maybe it'll avoid the error.

In any case, Evolution itself doesn't do any spam filtering when
sending messages, it scans for spam on received messages only.
        Bye,
        Milan