[Evolution] Forwarding a mail to action fraud that is potentially fraudulent

From time to time I get EMails that appear to be scams or phishing mails. In the UK the police have set up
'Action
Fraud' - a group that looks into EMail/text scams. The problem I have is that when I forward the dubious mail
to action
fraud's Email address, the mail fails to send and gets an error message telling me that it is potentially
fraudulent!

Is that message from Evolution or from my mail provider, and if from Evolution, can I disable the scam check
for an
individual mail?

Thanks,
Steve T