Re: [Evolution] can I programmatically add things to vfolders.xml?

Am Freitag, dem 02.09.2022 um 07:20 -0400 schrieb Steve Litt:
I'll bet you could make new folders

That does not help much in my situation. I use IMAP, the mail provider
thinks many of those mails are spam, my own filters do not always do
what I intended, I might accidentally move mail to trash, whatever.

What I want is a folder which always shows all matching mails no matter what.

--
mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

Wolfgang Rohdewald