[Evolution] can I programmatically add things to vfolders.xml?

Hi,

many of my mails contain support case numbers in a fixed format.

I am always defining a virtual folder for each new support case
but I want to automate this.

So - if I write a script which adds a new entry to vfolders.xml,
can I tell evolution to reload it?

I could imagine that evolution reacts to some signals like SIGHUP
or whatever but "man evolution" does not mention anything.

Disclaimer: I did my best to find an answer to this in the documentation
and elsewhere but did not find anything relevant.

--
mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

Wolfgang Rohdewald