Re: [Evolution] Restoring Evolution

On Aug 30, 2022, at 10:20 PM, Mr.J <comlbox sonic net> wrote:

The external drive is formatted in FAT, and not exFAT.

FYI: The drive WAS formatted in exFAT. There were three Evolution backup files on it, each exactly 4.3 gb. I
don’t understand.

I’ve since reformatted to ext4. I’m quite relieved I haven’t had to restore any Linux Duplicity backups.
(And, no, I didn’t include ~/.local as a folder to backup in Duplicity… until now.)

IJ