Re: [Evolution] can I programmatically add things to vfolders.xml?

Am Freitag, dem 02.09.2022 um 12:40 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via evolution-list:
On Fri, 2022-09-02 at 11:00 +0200, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
So - if I write a script which adds a new entry to vfolders.xml,
can I tell evolution to reload it?

        Hi,
that file is read only on start of the application. There is nothing to
let it reload the file.

That is good enough - so I can write a filter on inbox which appends new virtual folders
and if I need them right away I can instantly restart evolution. Or wait for the daily reboot.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen

Wolfgang Rohdewald