Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

+1

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 12:47 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

If this is real, then the "communicating" has been sadly lacking.
This
is the first I've heard of it.

I'm sorry, but I find "Forum" type things, which I believe is what
Discourse is, not at all intuitive and I hate dealing with them. Is
there to be no way of contributing sensibly using email - yes, I've
read the post from "Jehan" - it looks like it's a distinct kludge to
interact with it via email.

20 years of helping the Evolution community and it looks like it's
the
end.

P.