Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Brewster Gillett said on Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:50:24 -0700

Excellent question. I'll toss out this possibility:

<https://groups.io/>

We're using groups.io for a couple of the Mensa discussion lists I'm
on. Mostly indistinguishable from good ol' mailman. Don't know if
there's a cost involved, but I would be willing to contribute if we
move there.

I will too, ten USD per year.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Summer 2022 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times