Re: [Evolution] Automatic tagging as "important"

On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 11:44 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 09:07 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Out of interest, does it happen for other people on Evolution?

      Hi,
no, not for me. Andrea's mail is shown here as a regular mail, no Label
(evolution's terminology) is set, neither the flag is set.

No idea what could do that. Evo on its own surely not, not
intentionally.

Hi,

my mailing list account is a POP account. Here the flag isn't set. For
testing purpose I prioritized this message to the list. IIRC even
messages with the appropriate header aren't flagged with a high
priority.

Regards,
Ralf