Re: [Evolution] Automatic tagging as "important"

On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 12:29 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
For testing purpose I prioritized this message to the list.

        Hi,
I see your message has "X-Priority: 1" header, which had been set by
the Evolution's composer. It's not flagged in my instance of the
Evolution.

I do not see any such header in the original Andrea's mail, at least
not in the copy I received.

Pete, for easier search through the filters, you can Edit->Message
Filters->Describe Filters..., which is a human-readable form of all
your configured filters.

        Bye,
        Milan