Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 09:50 +0000, Sorin Srbu via evolution-list wrote:
Ah, seems like Discourse closes topics after fourteen days with no
traffic.
Might this be a problem when revisiting the same topic but later?
One can create a new topic of course, and refer to the old one, but
this
seems to be one hoop to many to jump through.

FWIW, I prefer a regular mailing list like this. I can save topics I
have a
personal interest in and go also go back with a reply or request more
info
later on.

A good point. I've had a little experience with the Rclone topic on
Discourse and must say I dislike it intensely, though haven't attempted
to use the email interface. However it does have a 14-day timeout,
which I think is entirely unsuitable for a list such as this one.

poc