[Evolution] Automatic tagging as "important"

While I can still ask the list ...

That announcement email seems to have been automatically tagged as
"important" on my systems (Evo 3.44.4).  I've noticed it happening
before but largely ignored it.  What is doing it? Is it a general
"feature" of something in Evolution or is it something I've set up or
configured.  I certainly can't see what's doing it.

More importantly, how can I stop it happening - I want to be the
arbiter of what's important!

P.