Re: [Evolution] What do I do now?

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 11:38 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
Could somebody with space, bandwidth and tech knowledge please set up an Evolution
mailing list that has nothing with Gnome? I know that a $100/year account with
Futurequest.com gives you a rudimentary mailing list: I'm not sure how well it would
handle the load of the Evolution community, but maybe somebody can find out. Perhaps
the Gnome project would be willing to spend a couple hundred bucks a year to
"outsource" the Evolution mailing list.

If futurequest's features will fit the bill, I'll fund it myself in
full.

Heck, I will help fund or maintain whatever alternative mailing list is
found to be suitable for this purpose.  I've never hosted/maintained a
mailing list but this one is too valuable to be allowed to go quietly
into the night.