Re: [Evolution] What do I do now?

Matt Connell said on Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:33:56 -0400

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 11:38 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
Could somebody with space, bandwidth and tech knowledge please set
up an Evolution mailing list that has nothing with Gnome? I know
that a $100/year account with Futurequest.com gives you a
rudimentary mailing list: I'm not sure how well it would handle the
load of the Evolution community, but maybe somebody can find out.
Perhaps the Gnome project would be willing to spend a couple hundred
bucks a year to "outsource" the Evolution mailing list.

If futurequest's features will fit the bill, I'll fund it myself in
full.

I'll chip in $10 USD per year, so you won't be funding it all by
yourself. I really appreciate this, Matt!

Heck, I will help fund or maintain whatever alternative mailing list is
found to be suitable for this purpose.  I've never hosted/maintained a
mailing list but this one is too valuable to be allowed to go quietly
into the night.

I can help you technologically with the Futurequest mailing list, as I
once created one. It's kind of stone age, but beggars can't be
choosers. I might be able to help you with regular mailman lists, at
least to some extent. Please save my email address in case we need to
communicate.

Thanks,

SteveT