Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 12:47 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
If this is real, then the "communicating" has been sadly lacking.
This is the first I've heard of it.

I've been seeing these communications on other lists for quite some
time.

20 years of helping the Evolution community and it looks like it's
the end.

Yep, same.  Discourse is a dreadful user experience.  I've tried
replying, I believe I ended up blocked for some reason.  I gave up.

It's Internet 3.0 or something,  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383