Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to set the interface back to what it was?

On Thu, 2022-09-29 at 13:31 +0200, aguador via evolution-list wrote:
I DK if this has been reported, but I am responding to Tim's message
-- which disappeared when I hit Respond to list -- a feature or a
bug?

        Hi,
just to be clear, the message in the folder did not disappear, when you
pressed the Reply to List, what did not show up in the composer window
was the Tim's message text, there was only "On Date Tim wrote:", right?

When you look carefully on the Tim's message [1], you might notice the
very first line contains "-- \n". That's a signature delimiter, meaning
everything below it is a signature, meaning Tim wrote his reply into
the signature part, not into the message body. Replies drop signatures
by default, thus the composer opened with no quoted text.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2022-September/msg00041.html