Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to set the interface back to what it was?

        Hi,
I'm going off topic for this thread...

On Fri, 2022-09-30 at 11:43 -0500, Tim McConnell via evolution-list
wrote:
So, in regards to the "missing message" of mine, It's disappeared
from my view as well.

It sounds odd. It cannot just vanish. Well, unless there's a bug
somewhere, but even then it would need some user action to trigger it,
I guess. I mean, if the message was there, in a folder, and it's now
gone, without an explicit Delete action, or (an accidental?) Delete
button press, then there's something odd.

I believe I'm the one that wrote it originally. It's
also not in my folder for this list or in my gmail.

I know Gmail used to "de-duplicate" messages by the message ID, not by
its content. When you send a message to a mailing list and store the
sent message on the Gmail side, the Gmail silently "ignored/drops" the
message from the mailing list from you, because you've stored the same
message in your Sent folder on the Gmail side already, despite the
message received from the mailing list is not exactly the same as the
one you sent (many different headers, added list signature at the end
of the message). It used to work this way at least in no so distant
past. How it behaves these days I do not know, I store sent mails to an
On This Computer folder, to have more complete

        Bye,
        Milan