[Evolution] How do I delete a folder that isn't there?

I have a folder in my Evo for messages from the Dovecot mailing list,
which I receive in a different account entirely from the location of
the folder.  When I try to delete or move the folder, I get a message
saying there is no such folder.

Evolution 3.46.2 Flatpak.  Further details upon request.

Ken
--
If you ever think foreign affairs make sense, consider this:
because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia, Germany invaded Belgium.