[Evolution] A reminder of a "plan B" mailing list

Hi all,

At any moment now posting access to this mailing list can be removed
without further warning, so once again I want to make you aware of the
alt-evolution mailing list, which is a "plan B".

Please understand, I'm not trying to undermine the Evolution project or
Gnome. I'm not trying to take the decision away from the Evolution
developers. If you can get Freedesktop.org to take on the mailing list,
fine. I'm not trying to fragment things. I hope alt-evolution is never
needed.

But if, one day, you find yourself with no email support of Evolution
(which would be ironic or an email client), you can subscribe to
alt-evolution.

The following are what you need to know to subscribe, unsubscribe, get
help on alt-evolution, and post to alt-evolution:

To subscribe send any email to
alt-evolution-subscribe lists troubleshooters com

To unsubscribe send any email to
alt-evolution-unsubscribe lists troubleshooters com

To get help on this ezmlm-idx based mailing list, send any email to
alt-evolution-help lists troubleshooters com

To email the list owner, send your email to
alt-evolution-owner lists troubleshooters com

To post, send your post to alt-evolution lists troubleshooters com

Just in case something this drastic is needed, please save this email
where you can easily look it up later.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Summer 2022 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times