Re: [Evolution] What do I do now? V2

On Wed, 2022-11-02 at 12:36 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
Alternatively of course we can announce the new list (as I said
before
it doesn't HAVE to be done before this list closes: it can be
announced
on Discourse) and let people subscribe on their own.

If that becomes the case then hopefully subscribe info is posted lots
of other places as well, otherwise it makes discourse basically the
gatekeeper for the list. That would not be ideal at all and would make
the email list redundant.

Gabe