Re: [Evolution] What do I do now? V2

On Wed, 2022-11-02 at 10:45 -0500, Greg Oliver via evolution-list
wrote:
I know I said I would not chime in again regarding the mailing list,
but I also subscribe to one other list "network-manager" that is/was
housed on gnome infrastructure.  Today I received a very simple email
from it that stated it was being re-homed to a freedesktop.org list
and a simple reply to that email (with nothing else) subscribed me to
it.

I think that should be possible here as well, no?

Not sure how that works. Was that email addressed directly to you, or
was it a general post to the list?

poc