Re: [Evolution] What do I do now? V2

Dnia  2.11.2022 o godz. 12:36:54 Paul Smith pisze:
to create such a list, and (b) someone with admin privileges to the
current list to get all the subscriber emails so they can be bulk-
added.  I know that moderators don't have such privileges (I run some
mailman lists myself as an admin, with some moderators helping).

It depends on the settings of the particular list. You can configure the
list so that even any subscriber has access to the subscribers list.

Of course, this list can be quite possibly configured so that only admin has
access to that list.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa